- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- New patent-pending mixing paddle makes frozen treats in 20 minutes or less.
- Large capacity makes up to 1 quarts.
- Double-insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice.
- Easy-lock lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free.
- BPA Free.
The mixing paddle lets you make delicious frozen treats quickly, while the 1.5-quart capacity allows you to make large portions. This Cuisinart frozen yogurt and ice cream maker has a double-insulated freezer bowl and an easy-lock lid that prevents spilling during operation. Ice cream maker Offers a fast and easy way to make 1.5 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Double insulation Keeps the freezer bowl cool and at an even temperature. Simple-to-use Just press on the switch to make your favorite frozen treats in less than 20 minutes. Ingredient spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout, and use it to add fillings, such as chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle. Easy-lock lid The lid is transparent to let you watch the freezing process. Sturdy construction Its nonslip rubber feet hold tight your ice cream maker during use. BPA-free plastic interior Ensures easy cleanup and is safe for health. Built-in cord storage The unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counters neat and safe.