- Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses (weighing 3.36 ounces) support streaming video content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and others. The field of view (FOV) on the Vuzix Blade is equivalent to a 32§ TV at 8 feet away.
- Vuzix Blade runs BladeOS, an Android based operating system (OS). The Blade will automatically update its OS over-the-air when the device is connected to WiFi. Compatible Vuzix Blade applications can be downloaded directly on the Blade from the Vuzix App Store (Google Play Store apps are not supported on this device).
- With Alexa Built-in, Vuzix Blade users can request an Uber, set timers, create lists, hear and display the news or weather, control smart home devices, and more.
- Battery Life can range from 2 hours when watching a movie on Netflix or using applications and approximately 35 minutes when using the camera continuously to record video. Using an external battery is recommended for long-term usage.
- Recommended: A compatible iOS or Android device with the Vuzix Blade Companion app for configuration and management of the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. Includes 1 BT headphone, 1 pair of analog earbuds , 1 analog Micro USB converter and 1 Micro USB to USB power cord.